Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Maria Barbeito Painting Award, May 2013 Madrid



As expected it was very well organized act last May 25 in the restaurant room Lope de Vega in Madrid to mark the painting prize Maria Barbeito I had the privilege of receiving.


The public enjoy and of course lived "in situ" this pictorial exhibition with which I try to convey, involve you at the exciting world of mounting artificial flies for fishing and all that surrounds it.



After the event, the paintings will remain available to everyone who wants to watch them until next June 30, 2013, I encourage that you visit.
Lope de Vega Street n º 37 (Madrid).

I was honored to receive this beautiful Award as a painter and fisherman who appreciate it and will remember all my life.

To learn more about this award and exhibition, as well as information on other events, shopping opportunities, offers, etc ... click here, I'll be happy to help you, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment