Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Presentation of paintings and drawings at the Silken Hotel, Madrid



Since it can not be otherwise wish to share my paintings that attempt to establish a link, this new event / exhibition will take place on Thursday June 13 from 21:00 pm at the Hotel Silken Puerta America, Madrid, Av . to America 41 I liked to see you there in this beautiful exhibition.


As before, the exhibition give my personal view of the African wilds among other things, certainly a heavenly world, for me the Continent from A to Z a land of endless plains, rivers, changing seasons, wildlife unmatched ... a strong showing, sincere and balanced in which I want to capture as many animals facing difficulties with incredible poise and serenity definitely an experience not to be missed.



To learn more about all this new exposure, as well as information on events, opportunities, offers, etc ... click here, I'll be happy to help you, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment